London Business School's Marketing subject area is inviting applications for tenure-track and tenured positions.
Our Marketing faculty are required to teach on our MBA, EMBA, MSc, PhD and Executive Education programmes and to conduct original research of exceptionally high quality.
- A PhD in Marketing
- A strong record of published research, or pipeline in the case of junior level applicants, in leading academic journals.
- A specialist field of interest (quant, behaviour, management).
How to apply
1) Please read the information for Faculty applicants. This document is also available on the School's central recruitment webpage.
- Information for Applicants (PDF document, 38kb)
- Faculty Positions in Marketing (PDF document, 49kb)
- Diversity Monitoring Form (Word document, 202kb)
2) Please submit your application dossier via email. This should include:
- your CV
- three references
- your dissertation paper or one current paper
- any available teaching evaluations
- completed Diversity Monitoring Form.
3) Send to:
London Business School is an Equal Opportunities Employer
For further information