BA (Boston) MSc (London) PhD (Chicago)
Associate Professor of Marketing
- Subject area:
- Personal site:
- Personal web page
- More for the Many: The Influence of Entitativity on Charitable Giving (with Smith R and Burson K), Journal of Consumer Research 2012 (Forthcoming)
- Providing Multiple Units of a Good Attenuates the Endowment Effect (with Burson K and Rottenstreich Y), Management Science 2012 (Forthcoming)
- ABC’s of Principal-Agent Interactions: Accurate Predictions, Biased Processes, and Contrasts between Working and Delegating (with K Burson and Y Rottenstreich), Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes (in press).
- Changing the Future by Reshaping the Past: The Influence of Causal Beliefs on Estimates of Time to Onset, Journal of Consumer Research (2010).
- Naïve Theories of Causal Force and Compression of Elapsed Time Judgments (with A McGill, and R Hastie), Journal of Personality and Social Psychology (2010), Lead Article.
- Affect, Empathy and Regressive Mispredictions of Others' Preferences under Risk (with Y Rottenstreich), Management Science (2006).
- Perceived Causality as a Cue to Temporal Distance (with F Leclerc and R Hastie), Psychological Science (2005).
Consumer Behavior, Time Perception, Causal Reasoning, Social Perception