- Executive MBA core course, Integrative Simulation (mid part 2 block), C035 AUT14 and SPR15 (2 streams)
- Elective course, Achieving Strategic Agility, E417 AUT14, SPR15 and SUM15 (3 streams)
- Achieving Strategic Agility (elective), 2009-.
- Developing Entrepreneurial Opportunities (core course), 2010-12.
- Capstone (core course), 2011-12.
- Mid-part two strategy simulation for Executive MBAs, 2011-.
- Strategic Management, World Economic Forum Fellows, 2009, 2010.
- Adventures in Management Innovation (elective), London Business School, 2005-2006.
- Strategy in an E-World (elective), London Business School, 2000-2003.
- Management of the Knowledge Enterprise (elective), London Business School, 2001-2.
- Corporate-level Strategy (elective), London Business School, 1999-2003.
- Global Strategic Management (elective), London Business School, 1999.
- International Business (elective), Stockholm School of Economics. 1995-1998.
- Business Policy (core course), University of Toronto. 1994, 1995.
- Programme Director for “Making Innovation Happen” 2012-.
- Programme Director for Rio Tinto Senior Leadership Programme 2004-2010.
- Programme Director for Sara Lee Douwe Egberts Strategy Programme 2001-2003.
- Academic Director for IBM Strategy programmes, 2011-.
- Core member of faculty on London Business School executive programmes for Arla, Arup, Deutsche Bank, Diageo, DTEK, Ericsson, Exxon Mobil, GBC, HSBC,IBM, If, Kone, KPMG,Lloyd’s, Lufthansa, Oman Oil, Petrofac, RBS, Rio Tinto, Roche, Spirent, Solvay, Swedbank, Telenor, Toshiba,WITS, WPP and others.
- Core member of faculty on London Business School open-enrolment programmes, Delivering Strategy for Value Creation, 2006-2011; and Accelerated Development Programme, 1999-2002.
- Executive education and consulting work for private clients, including ABB, Akzo Nobel, Novo Nordisk, Ernst and Young, Tamro, Thyssen Krupp, Merck Frost Dohme, Coloplast, GSK, SAP, ABN AMRO, UBS, Guardian News and Media, ALK Abello, TrygVesta, Vestas, Ericsson, Assa Abloy, Mars, Pepsico, IPC Media, Rio Tinto, Direct Wines, Diageo, Robson Rhodes, Industry Canada, Conference Board of Canada, Bank of Montreal, Telenor, Invest in Sweden Agency.