Information for sponsoring organisations
Invest in your top talent with our world-class MBA programme
Create the future leaders of your organisation by sponsoring your top talent on our full-time MBA programme, for 15, 18 and 21 months.
Why sponsor an employee?
- Invest in your most valuable assets – your people.
- Exposure to cutting-edge business thinking – thought leadership, knowledge and expertise - enables your employees to realise their potential.
- Address your organisational challenges: your employees can choose to carry out a management report, conducting focused analysis on a major challenge facing your business.
- Generate new ideas and make innovation and creativity central to your organisation’s future.
- Increased staff loyalty: show your commitment to your staff by investing in their personal development and increase their motivation and personal connection to the business.
What do your employees gain from the programme?
- Increased confidence and polished communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Access to high profile events, conferences and networking opportunities.
- Membership of a powerful global alumni network of more than 39,000 professionals in 130+ countries.
- Exposure to a wide range of professional and global perspectives.
These are just some of the companies who have invested in their people through our MBA programme:
- A.T. Kearney
- Bain & Company
- The Boston Consulting Group
- Bank of Japan
- Daiwa Securities Group
- Hanwha Group
- Monitor Deloitte
- L.E.K Consulting
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- McKinsey & Company
- Roland Berger Strategy Consultants
- Itau Unibanco
- Oliver Wyman
To find out more about sponsoring your employees, contact Eugenia Karapiperi, Business Development Manager:
Tel: +44(0) 20 7000 7548
Or download the Invest in your talent brochure.