Executing Strategy for Results
Learn how to survive and thrive in fast-changing markets.
In a turbulent business environment that’s characterised by instability and change, many companies struggle to translate strategy into results.
Executing Strategy for Results is a hands-on programme that provides managers with the latest tools, techniques and a practical framework for successfully executing strategy in today's fast changing world.
This unique five-day programme connects theory with practice. Throughout the programme, you apply what you learn to your own organisation - translating academic insight into action.
Why London Business School?
- Overcome strategic challenges and inspire your team to effectively execute strategy.
- Learn from leading faculty - internationally recognised as business strategy experts - Julian Birkinshaw and Dominic Houlder.
- Real-world relevance - programme content is uniquely based on more than a decade of research into how successful companies effectively implement strategy.
- Create a tailor-made action plan for delivering strategy within your organisation, based on research and analysis.
- Communicate effectively across cultural and management levels in an international peer group of senior executives.
- Enrich your learning experience through group discussions, multimedia presentations, case studies and talks from renowned guest speakers.
- Identify and tackle strategy execution challenges and leave with a concrete strategy to implement on your return to work.