Financial Seminar for Senior Managers
In today’s business environment, all senior managers require a practical working knowledge of financial management to make informed business decisions.
In only five days, led by Professor Jeremy Dent, master the key aspects of accounting and corporate finance. Develop your fluency in financial terminology, speak confidently to those in financial positions and add a dynamic finance perspective to your decision making.
Why choose this programme?
Rather than focusing on finance itself, the emphasis is on using financial information to make decisions that deliver shareholder value in your organisation.
Learn how to:
- interpret financial reports
- use accounting information to make strategic decisions
- perform project appraisals and company valuations
- assess and manage the key drivers of performance and shareholder value.
Why London Business School?
Leading financial thinking
- The School is a recognised leader in financial thinking, and a global centre of academic excellence.
- Our faculty are consultants to industry, government and financial institutions, and apply theory to real-world situations.
- Learn with diverse peers drawn from all continents, industries and roles to practice the new skills you learn in a supportive environment.