Gain the practical skills, knowledge and confidence to make the transition from functional manager to business leader quickly and effectively.
This programme takes you on a significant professional and personal journey. It challenges you to think about how you see yourself as a leader and gives you the tools to inspire teams and contribute to your organisation’s strategic goals.
You are supported on this journey by our acclaimed faculty, industry practitioners and executive coaches.
Why choose this programme?
- Learn from renowned, thought-leading faculty who bring years of commercial experience into the classroom. Their cutting-edge research in global business is both inspirational and grounded in real-world practicality.
- Apply your new skills in the workplace immediately through the highly practical nature of the programme and the split module format - completed in two sets of two weeks, split by 6-8 weeks in your workplace.
- You will be based in the heart of London – a truly dynamic business city. The programme leverages the global networking and cultural opportunities the city offers.
- Build an invaluable network of fellow leaders and join London Business School’s executive education alumni community, an active and global group of more than 14,000 ambitious professionals.
- You apply the frameworks and insights provided by faculty and executive coaches to your unique needs, through personalised and relevant learning.
- The programme balances mind and body by integrating our flexible well-being curriculum. Work collaboratively with a well-being consultant to meet your lifestyle objectives. Your key KPIs are assessed and measured at the end of the programme and one month on.